Organized by the Saskatchewan Performance Cycling Program in partnership with Cycling Canada, the Canadian Junior Virtual Cycling Series is the place to be for youth virtual cycling in Canada. For three weeks of the year, U17 and Junior Women and Men from across the country will compete in some of the best virtual racing over some truly unique roads. All categories will race the same route, with equal distances for men and women.
• Inter-provincial race series geared towards Junior and U17 riders
• One race each Sunday at 12 PM EST for three weeks, beginning Sunday, January 24th. The complete schedule for the Virtual Cycling Series can be found here
• 2 categories: U17/Junior Men and U17/Junior Women. U17’s and Juniors will race together but be scored separately.
• Athletes will compete in their respective categories for the title of Canadian Junior Virtual Series Champion; an omnium-based points classification based on athletes abilities across a variety of terrains
• Each week will host a race featuring RGT “Real Roads”. The courses will include a flat criterium, a rolling gravel circuit, and a hilly road race to suit a variety of strengths. For more details on the race routes, please head to the race routes page
• Please refer to the Participant Technical Package for the series points breakdown
• Registration for Series Events can be found through the Canadian Junior Virtual Cycling Series wepbage. Registration is completely FREE of charge
• Athletes will only be able to register for individual events on a week-to-week basis. Individuals cannot register for the entire series at once. Registrations are limited to 198 riders per category
• To participate every athlete must submit a copy of their provincial membership/race license upon their first registration
• After registration, athletes will receive a link to join the race through the RGT Cycling app
Technical Documents & Stream Links