Provincial A Commissaires:
- Click here to see the list
Cycling Canada Officials Committee:
- Chair- Louise Lalonde
- Road & Track Representative- Wayne Pomario
- MTB & BMX Representatives- Geordie Ma & Loyal Ma
Cycling Canada Officials Committee Responsibilities
- Plan for the ongoing recruitment and development of officials
- Develop and implement officials certification programs
- Oversee the evaluation of national level officials
- Ensure the enforcement by officials in Canadian events of the CC/UCI rulebook
- Review UCI rule changes and develop and implement appropriate National rule changes.
- Receive and circulate provincial changes to National rules.
- Assign commissaries to nationally sanctioned events and Canadian officials to internationally sanctioned events held in Canada
- Recommend Canadian officials to UCI courses